Musician Information & Sign Up
Market + Summer Concert Series
Join the fun in the heart of the Adirondacks!
The Port Henry Waterfront Farmers' Market summer concert series provides weekly summer entertainment in a picturesque lakeside setting. Beautiful sunsets, farm-fresh produce, one of a kind art, and your musical talent.
Set on the serene Lake Champlain waterfront, the Port Henry Waterfront Farmer's Market is not just a haven for local produce, meats, art and food but also a vibrant stage for musicians and bands. Every Friday evening, the waterfront transforms into a community hub where friends new and old gather to shop, eat, chat and listen to your music.
Why Play at Port Henry Waterfront Farmers' Market?
Community Engagement: Connect with a diverse audience, from local residents to visitors, and share your music with an appreciative crowd eager for new sounds.
Amplify Your Voice: Our waterfront stage is a fantastic platform to showcase your talent, reach new fans, and even network with other local musicians.
Flexible Slots: We offer 12 Friday slots throughout the market season, allowing each musician a preference on which weeks they play.
Compensation: The market is funded through a grant from the Town Of Moriah along with donations and sponsorships from area businesses and vendors, each band receives monetary compensation.
What We're Looking For
We welcome a spectrum of musical genres to ensure our market offers something for everyone. From soulful soloists and acoustic duos to vibrant bands and instrumental ensembles, if you've got a sound, we've got a stage!
How to Sign Up
Signing up is simple:
- Fill Out the Form: Provide us with some information about your act, including your genre, preferred dates, and any specific requirements you might have.
- Await Confirmation: Our team will review your application and get in touch to confirm your preferred slot and discuss further details.
Musician Sign Up Form
FAQs, Rules, and Information
We strive to provide a safe, comfortable, and welcoming environment for all attendees of the market, including our vendors, customers, & musicians.
- Communicate - Life happens, if you can't make a scheduled time, or issues arise, contact the Market Manager.
- Keep It Family Friendly - Avoid obscenities, including those in lyrics, announcements, and vulgar visual displays.
- Be On Time - Be setup and ready to play when the market opens and pick up after it closes.
- Report Issues - If a member of the public, a vendor, or staff act out, report it to the market manager, don't escalate the situation.
- The Market Manager Controls The Volume - If the asked to turn down due to complaints, please do so.
- Comply with Copyright - If you play "covers" of copyrighted music, inform the Market Manager so a BMI, ASCAP, and SESAC license can be purchased.
- Have Fun - This is a fun weekend market, interact with the crowd and have fun while you play!
- A Stage - a 10' x 21' elevated stage with stairs provided by Bridgeview Harbour Maria.
- Lakeside Setting - A beautiful lakeside location at Bridgeview Harbour Maria.
- House Lighting - Warm White Stage String Lights for visibility.
- Marketing - We will market your performance across social media, news, radio, and web search.
- An Audience - The Market provides an audience of local and regional customers and vendors.
- Food & Beverage Trucks - Market vendors include food trucks, beverage vendors, & the Dockside Cafe. Keeping audience members on-site thru dinner.