Dogs at the market
We Love our dogs, and we know you love yours too! But when bringing your K9 companion to the market we ask they you aide by the below guidelines for the safety and happiness of you, your doggo, and other attendees.
- All dogs must be kept on a short, non-extendable leash
- Keep your dog in your control, at your side, and away from others
- Clean up after your dog
- Keep your dog away from produce, food, plants, and products
- Untrained and/or aggressive dogs should NOT be brought to the market
- If your dog expresses aggressive, loud, or uncontrollable behavior, or if you do not pick-up after your dog, Market Management may ask you to leave.
- Use good judgement, common sense, and be respectful of others